So I can keep a record of the little things going on in my life that I can look back on at a later date when I’m feeling all nostalgic and weird, I thought I’d start a fortnightly post of things that are going on in the life of moi.
1. Going on a first date with an awesome guy I met on Tinder. Yes, there are in fact some decent ones amongst the creeps!
Ok, so I didn’t really say anything for the first two hours due to being stupidly nervous and overthinking things, but after three ciders I started to loosen up and after picking a pub that was a bit too noisy for a first date, we ended up going for a walk along the canal and completely lost track of time. Before you know it, it was 01:30am and time to call it a night. Longest first date? Probably 🙂
2. Getting that extra hour in bed today. Well needed.
3. The possibility of upgrading my car in the very near future! Looking around, the Peugeot 208 xy looks pretty sweet and of course, it has to be
Heinz purple too!
4. Seeing Matilda at the theatre with Mum (a belated birthday present). Was a great show and the child actors were just incredible for their age. Just wow. It was definitely based more on the book than the film, as in Matilda’s love of books as opposed to the magic she does with her fingers (much to Mum’s disappointment!) but it really was well portrayed and choreographed as a story. They did however, do the part with Bruce Bogtrotter and the chocolate cake, just brilliant!
5. Attending a cardiac arrest on the ward, being able to keep my cool and actually have a role as part of the team. Due to us acting quickly and implementing treatment, the child was fine. Well, fine as in ventilated and transferred to a specialist hospital, but stable nonetheless 🙂
1. Still having a cough from when I came back from Edinburgh. THREE weeks ago! Hopefully I’m over the worst of it now…
2. Having your nose run every time you go outside in the cold and go back into the warm. The amount of tissues I’ve gone through recently is ridiculous.
Till next time!