Ok, so every year for the last 6 of them I have done this year review. Again, I like to have something to look back on in the years to come and see how far I’ve come when I’m feeling low:
So, without further ado…
1. What did you do that you’d never done before? Took an entirely solo trip to Budapest. Good trip! Can’t wait to return!
2. Did you keep your New Years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I can’t remember what mine were for this year, but for next year I do want to actually try and save some money and get into some sort of healthy eating and fitness routine without being too strict about it. Just being more experimental with food, fitness and routines. Hopefully the eating and exercise will also help with the awful sleeping pattern I have. Here’s hoping!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Kyli’s brother Ryan had a little boy, Elias.
4. Did anyone close to you die? Nan.
5. What countries did you visit? Florida, Hungary, Ibiza, Morocco
6. What would you like to have in 2015 that you lacked in 2014? More motivation.
7. What dates from 2014 will remain etched upon your memory? 3rd Feb,18th August, 25th Oct and 4th November
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Erm, finding a job I love?
9. Did you suffer illness or injury? Just cold and flu.
10. What was the best thing you bought?: Trips to Budapest, Edinburgh and Morocco.
11. Whose behavior merited celebration? My whole family for going through a pretty tough year saying final goodbyes to Nan and Grandad and Charlie for being so strong with everything that’s happened this year and building up the courage to leave her job of 7 years for an awsome one 🙂
12. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? No one in particular. If anyone made me feel like that, they wouldn’t be in my life.
13. Where did most of your money go? Trips and general stuff like food and social life etc
14. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Starting new job and trips to Budapest, Ibiza and Morocco
15. What song/album will always remind you of 2014? ALBUM – George Ezra. SONG – (see previous top 10 songs of 2014 post)
16. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? In some respects happier, in some respects sadder.
ii. thinner or fatter? Thinner, I think.
iii. richer or poorer? About the same?
17. What do you wish you’d done more of? Exercising!
18. What do you wish you’d done less of? Procrastinating.
19. How will you be spending Christmas? Traditional pressie exchange and drinks @ The Ascott on Christmas Eve, Round Mums on Christmas Day then on 3 night shifts, Woop Woop!
20. Did you fall in love in 2014? Maybe 🙂
21. How many one night stands in this last year? None.
22. What was your favorite TV program this year?: Arrow, Adventure Time, Friends With Better Lives, Archer and Bobs Burgers
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? Nah.
25. What was the best book you read? The Fault In Our Stars
26. What was your greatest musical discovery? George Ezra and Royal Blood.
27. What did you want and get? A man! Haha!
28. What did you want and not get? Nothing in particular comes to mind!
29. What was your favorite film of this year? Probably Inbetweeners 2, just toooo funny.
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I turned 26 and had an awsome rock night out at the Electric Ballroom in Camden.
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Not being messed around so much on the dating scene I guess.
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2014? Probably a bit more mainstream than recent years.
33. What kept you sane? Friends and Family
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you like the most? Dunno.
35. What political issue stirred you the most? Anything involving wreckng the NHS further.
36. Who did you miss? Michelle and Armani. This year has been crazy busy to spend enough quality time together. Next year will be better for sure.
37. Who was the best new person you met? Aaron and the 2 Madi’s
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2014 – If you don’t love yourself, then no one else will.
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year? “Everything is changing and I’ve been here for too long. Going through the same things, I’ve been hurting too long, got to move on. Say I, I can’t do this anymore and if everything is changing, I know you’ll find it”
Best of 2014:
1. Party: Dani’s Hen Do in Manchester, My rocking 26th in Camden, the Spa Party in Budapest and all of Ibiza pretty much!
2. Show: Lee Evans!
3. Album: George Ezra – Wanted On Voyage
4. Movie: Inbetweeners 2.
5. Song: (see top 10 list)
6. Experience: Solo trip to Budapest. Chris and Dani’s wedding. Meeting Aaron on Tinder. The family all getting together after Nans funeral.
7. Concert: Seeing Paul Van Dyke in Amnesia, Ibiza
8. Book: The Fault In Our Stars – John Green
9. Month: February, April, May, June, October I don’t know.
10. Day: Chris and Danis wedding, Charlie’s Graduation, meeting Aaron.
Hopes for 2015:
1. predict something that you think will happen in 2015?: For a better year than this one..!
2. what do you hope changes about your country?: That Nurses get the recognition they deserve and stop being screwed over by the government!
3. what do you hope for yourself?: That I get a little healthier and progress well in my job when I get to return to A&E in March.
4. what do you hope for your family?: That we still all support eachother and stay close.
5. what do you hope for your best friend?: That they’re happy.
1. where were you when it began?: 02 academy islington.
2. did you stay up?: Yeah
3. what was your new year wish?: Can’t remember.
4. how many boy/girlfriends?: One.
5. broke up?: 0. Had a few dates that didn’t work out, but whatever.
6. have any crushes?: Nothing school-girl like.
7. care to mention names?: Nope.
8. new friends?: Few from Budapest, few from work.
9. had to say goodbye?: To Nan and Grandad
10. missed anyone?: Yeah, Michelle!
11. win anything?: No..?
12. best place you went to?: Budapest, Morocco and Florida, but Florida’s always awsome.
13. worst place you went to?: Erm… can’t think of anywhere!
14. happiest moment?: Paul Van Dyk’s performance in Ibiza and the first date with Aaron
15. how was your birthday?: Pretty banging.
16. best present?: View from the O2 experience for my birthday 🙂