Hello 2015! Well didn’t you just come out of no-where?!
I think my only resolutions last year were to get fit and land a job I love. I think it’s safe to say that the first will forever be on my list and the second I did pretty well.
For this coming year, I’m not going to promise any drastic goals and expect to become superhuman overnight. Just a few lifestyle social, work and lifestyle changes.
1. See more of my friends that I didn’t see this year. Mainly my college and university friends.
2. Experiment with food and actually cook proper meals.
2a. Stop binging on copious amounts of food after long days at work.
3. Go to the gym at least once a week and do weights at home once a week. I think that’s enough for now to be honest. I spend 3-4 days a week on my feet for 12 hours as it is.
4. Sort out a sleeping pattern that doesn’t involve me getting up every 2-3 hours in the night. Need to review diet and start some sort of calming night routine methinks.
5. Read more. I currently have 3 books lined up that I can’t wait to read but never give myself time for. I think this should help with sleeping and winding down as it does tend to make me sleepy.
6. Attempt (used lightly) to spend less money/ Work more bank shifts / Save more. Not sure how this is going to work unless I wean back on travelling (pah!)
7. Take on more responsibility at work and attempt to work up to band 6 post – preferably taking an A&E course if I’m allowed the study leave and funding!
8. Blog more because I’m really enjoying getting to know fellow bloggers and miss having a past time that has wonderfully fallen back into my life. Going to try and aim for around 2 posts a week.
9. Try not to screw up the awsome relationship I’m in.
Looking forward to looking back on these in a years time. 2015, give me your best shot!
Till next time!